Scholarship Program & Requirements
The Student Arts Foundation provides scholarships to students who are planning to enroll or are currently enrolled in an undergraduate program devoted to fine or commercial arts, design or music.
With the cost of a college education steadily rising, it can be difficult for art students to realize their creative potential and create a platform for a professional career. That is why the Student Arts Foundation believes an applicable scholarship can make all the difference to aspiring artists who dream of pursuing an art degree. We will be providing scholarships for the Fall Semester of 2017. Applications will be due June 1, 2017. Please review the qualifications below, and feel free to Contact Us with any questions or concerns. Thank you and Good Luck!
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
To qualify, students must submit an application to Student Arts Foundation Inc. by registering and submitting the online application within this page. CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE ONLINE APPLICATION PAGE.
- Applying Students must complete and submit our online Scholarship Application
- Provide documented proof of their academic status and/or college acceptance. Must also indicate that they are or intend to major in an arts discipline.
- Provide a current high school or college transcript. G.P.A must exceed a 2.5 or better.
- Applying students may be asked to submit an example from their portfolio (painting, drawing, sculpture, video, etc)
- Students need to provide 2 letters or recommendation (must provide at minimum, one non-relative recommendation)
- Provide documentation that you have completed 8 or more hours of community service within the last year. Download our community service verification form to be signed and dated by a managing community service agent. Form can be downloaded online at www.studentartsfoundation.com
- Write a 1-2 page essay explaining career goals in relation to the arts, and the qualities and academic tools that will enable you to be successful.
Scholarships are very competitive, and will be rewarded only to those students that display the best written, and artistic work combination. Currently, scholarships will be granted each year in amounts of up to $5,000 per applying
student. Students, who are awarded scholarship funds from the Student Arts Foundation, are not eligible to reapply for future funding.